$2M investment helps out young South Australians via Youth Opportunities program05.07.18
This personal leadership program is offered to Year 10 students in schools across metro and regional South Australia.
Using positive psychology and cognitive therapy, the program engages and extends participants knowledge and skills in areas not typically part of their schooling but that are crucially important to life.
- self-confidence and self-esteem
- positive communication and relationships
- motivation for school or study
- goal planning and finding career pathways
- dealing with bullying and other negative experiences
The results speak for themselves.
For every $1 invested in the program, $7.99 is created in value to the community. In 2014 Youth Opportunities saw a benefit in excess of $9.5 million returned to the community.
For more info about the program, visit youthopportunities.com.au